In order to qualify for a Lendmart personal loan, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident and a California resident
- Older than 18 years old
- Must have a verifiable source of income
- Provide valid contact information (email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- Provide personal identification information (social security number, date of birth and driver’s license or state ID)
- Active checking account in good standing
Your application will be reviewed by our verification team. During this review you may be asked to submit additional documentation, such as recent pay stubs or bank statements to support your application.